Friday, June 17, 2022

Can I open a UK business bank account as a non-resident?

There are no laws or restrictions in the UK that prevent non-residents from opening a UK business bank account. However, it may not be as simple as it would be for UK residents.

Most banks require company directors who live in the UK when applying for a bank account. This is due to the UK's anti-money laundering laws, which make it difficult for banks to accept applications from foreign business owners.
To open a UK business bank account, you must have a UK company registered with Companies House. Thus, to be qualified, you do not need to live in the UK.



Contact RTRSupports Limited for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can I set up my UK business myself?

  Can I set up my UK business myself? The registration of UK companies may appear simple, but if you are not familiar with the basic legal s...