Friday, June 17, 2022

Powers of a UK Nominee Director

 Directors are hired to make decisions on behalf of shareholders and for their benefit. Many companies give the authority to their directors to authorize share transfers, while others limit this power to shareholders. It is entirely up to the members of a company to decide the powers of directors. If a director does not have the authority to authorize share transfers, the members must either pass a resolution to authorise the transfer or grant the necessary powers to the director on that particular occasion.



Contact RTRSupports Limited

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can I set up my UK business myself?

  Can I set up my UK business myself? The registration of UK companies may appear simple, but if you are not familiar with the basic legal s...