Friday, June 17, 2022

UK Company Formation - How much time does it take?

The process of UK company formation will take only 1 day if you fill up and submit an online application form through RTRSupports Limited - From choosing a company name to getting your registration approved at Companies House. Each step is very easy to understand, and you will get explanations when required. However, if you get stuck, the professional support team will help you through phone or live chat.

RTRSupports Limited will send you a confirmation email with digital copies of your company formation documents, including the certificate of incorporation once your company has been officially registered in Companies House.
You can start trading through your new UK limited company on the same day.



Contact RTRSupports Limited

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can I set up my UK business myself?

  Can I set up my UK business myself? The registration of UK companies may appear simple, but if you are not familiar with the basic legal s...